Sunset from the Tioga-Hammond Overlook this past Monday.
We had friends over for a leisurely dinner. It went something like this:
- Hugs and greetings.
- Shrimp kabobs from the grill, cheddar biscuits, and a green salad.
- A break for conversation and a tour of the house.
- Steaks from the grill that had been marinated in beer, brown sugar and some spices served with baked sweet potatoes.
- More conversation and a trip to the Overlook and the Outlet in my Jeep with the top down.
- Back to the house for a delicious pumpkin-spice cake with cream cheese icing baked and provided by our guests.