Moved to Laughter


While I was gone last week, all of my stuff at work was moved from one building to another. Now, I knew when I went in that I would have to unpack boxes and arrange my furniture. I did not expect this. My desk was in the place I asked them to put it in, but it had no legs! I just had to laugh.

After waiting until 9:30 for someone to show up to put them on (I went into work at 7:00), I called Hubby and said, hey, what do I do now?

He suggested I use my exercise ball. So i did.













With the center drawer taken out, I could even put my legs into the knee hole.












Needless to say, I was glad when someone came to put the legs on. He even helped me by modifying the desk so my computer fits inside it and the cords are neater.

Might as well smile.


Comments

Popular Posts