1st yoga of the challenge

We were in Virgina for the weekend. I got up before Tom and took blankets out of the truck and went out into Chris and Jen's new yard to do yoga. Two of the dogs were out and after two scoldings Daisy and Jewlz stayed away from the blanket that was to transform into MY yoga space. I worked my way gently through "Kath's Default, All-Purpose, Great Yoga Practice". I didn't push too hard or spend oodles of time in any pose, just gently felt my way from one to the next. I haven't done yoga since January. Extended poses and pushing the edge just a bit further will come later this month. I did throw in some warrior poses with my suns. It was all yummy. Much more to come. I know already it will be a great month.

Here is a picture of the patch of yard I borrowed. I wish I had taken a picture of what was directly above me. I love trees!



Okay, that's all for now, Amazing Race is coming on. Have to cheer for my cowboys.

Comments

Popular Posts