2013

Happy New Year Blogland!

Many people are discussing resolutions for the new year. I have a couple.

1. I will continue to work on last year's resolution; I will strive to remember that I am not responsible for the actions of others. I am only responsible for my reaction to their actions. I am working to let people take care of their own shit while I take care of mine. I am getting better at this, but still need have a lot of work to do.

2. I want to be more flexible in my thinking and ideas. If you hand me something to taste that I would have previously have turned down, I want to take a bite with an optimistic attitude. I want to assume I will like it until it is proven I do not. The same thing with new ideas or suggestions on ways to do things. I want to be open to change.

3. Dianna and I have discussed doing one 5K a month from April to Oct. I hope to get in at least 4.

4. I want to write more. In the truck on our way to go shopping yesterday, I composed an entire essay about the second resolution above. I do things like that quite often. I hope this year to get more of these ideas into a format where they can be shared by others.

There ya go. Those are my ideals.

Comments

Popular Posts