Ok everyone at Life with Lissy http://www.lifewithlissy.com/, here is my second post for you.
If bet most of you would be surprised to know that you already have the materials needed to make a faux stained glass window like this one. I used acrylic craft paint and traced a pattern I printed from the internet to do this rose window. The "canvas" is an old window that they were going to throw out during some repairs at our church. Here are the steps I took:
- Carefully clean the window.
- Figure out where you want your outlines to go and carefully paint them onto the window. You should apply quite a bit amount of paint, but not so much that it runs.
- Let the outline dry.
- Dab on the colored acrylic paint.
- Let dry again.
- Attack wire so you can hang the window.
- INDOOR use only. They look great in a window with light passing through them.